Where do you advertise?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet Star

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Instead of the usual question how can i advertise? Id like to know how do you advertise? Do you focus on more online advertising, or do you focus more in leaflet, telling people etc advertising?

Which do you find to be most effective?

thanks xx

I have loads of ads online with Freeindex, Touch Local, Yell etc.. I also have leaflets which I occasionally put up in care homes etc.. I find I get most clients from the internet ads and a few from leaflets. I find most people through the internet are younger which is good as I dont want to be the usual Mobile Hairdresser who has more elderly clients than young. I do get the odd elderly client through the internet and thats usually their family that find me and set up appointments for their elderly relatives.

I think most have the internet now and is great if you ant to focus on getting younger clients.

Mostly online and word of mouth at the moment. My problem is that I am a private practice so don't get any passing trade ... but that is about to change! I'm about to get vinyl decals put all over the car in the next few weeks so wherever I go people will know the name Waxing for Guys!

Latest posts

Back