Where do you do your pedicures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flic22

Reaction score
On a bed or on a chair? I am trying to sort out my beauty room and wanting to know what everyone finds easiest.

I do mine with the client on a beauty couch. If it's traditional polish they soak first whilst sitting on a chair (disposable liners) and then get on the couch. The back of the couch is upright so they sit up with their legs in front of them. Everyone finds it very comfortable.

I use a chair as my beauty couch is lay down only

I use chair to do soak, scrub, massage etc then move them to the bed for file, cuticle work paint etc - this works for me

I use one of the ikea chairs with foot stool

I've decided that if they are in a chair, then the chair needs to be raised on a big base. So when they put their leg out for you, it is higher and you are not straining your back. The pedicure bowl would also sit on this base. Something like this image.
image.jpeg

Here is my Pedicure Stand. When I opened my salon I wanted the experience to feel luxurious & look it, too!

Attachments

• cache_18387703.jpg
    cache_18387703.jpg
    774.9 KB · Views: 116
I found out that the best for myself as a therapist and the client is to get them to sit up on the bed or couch, my bed is quite comfy not just a plinth. Clients I insert the leg rolls and cushion and warned blankets so they all snug and cosy, and for my own back its at the correct height.

As you get older I battle to do them on a chair now days 10 years into this job[emoji85] and few car accidents later [emoji17].

Latest posts

Back