Where do you place your glue and eyelash extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxlash

Reaction score
Hi everyone ! I'm pretty new with lashing and I've been doing it for a few weeks now. I'm having some trouble with the placement of my glue and lashes. I've seen people place their glue/lashes on top of the clients head or beside the pillow. What is the best way to access the glue and lashes? I hope i can save some time by doing this. I have no problem separating one lash from another but when i use my tweezers to dip the lash in the glue i tend to lose the lash I want to apply on. I usually place the glue and lashes on a table that is right beside the bed. Is it because im too far away from the glue??

or has anyone tried using the glue rings? Do they help?

Last edited:
Hiya! I am also new to lash extensions but in my training I was shown to stick the lash strip to the back of my hand ( the one that isolates the lash) and the glue on the right hand side of the clients head. Obviously asking them to sweep hair to the opposite side. This is so much easier and accessible than having it on a table next to me. I also struggle keeping sight of the isolated lash when I'm sorting out the fake lash, but I think that will just come with time as we're concentrating so hard at the moment. Hope this helps x

Hiya I use glue rings and they really work for me but everyone is different you just need to try things and see what works best for you but I would recommend them I also stick the lashes on the back of my hand and think that works well alongside having the glue ring also x

I've also seen the glue and lashes balanced on the client's head and while it would be easier for you, I think there is something disrespectful about it and too much chance of an accident. I use a lash palette for the glue and lashes or an xD Volume Bridge Ring for the lashes and place it on the bed to the side of my my client's head. Glue rings are a matter of personal preference, I find that I can get much better control of the amount of glue on the lash using a glue stone and I don't have to worry about dripping glue on my client's face. I think they might work better with the 1st generation thickened glues.

Latest posts

Back