where is this area code 1252?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariaaland

Reaction score
hi my hubby is in englad and says he is at a place called barnsham or frodsham or somewhere like that but the area code for the hotel he is at begins with 1 252. could somewhere please tell me xactly where this is. he says he is about an hour out of london? i know this may be he wrong are to post but i figured more people would see it here so's i would get a response. thank you

I don't know if you meant 01252 and thats the code for Aldershot

Hi - - not sure if this is any help but the code 01252 is for Aldershot which is an army town in Hampshire. I'm actually fron Northern Ireland so not able to tell you much else about the place but I'm sure if you do a search you'll get loads of stuff.

Michelle
x

well the number for the hotel he is staying is 1 252 543 052 and it is a hilton hotel. maybe thats the place but i am sure he said something that had the word "sham" in it ... it may have "shot" who knows. thanks for the help though/:)

ariaaland said:
well the number for the hotel he is staying is 1 252 543 052 and it is a hilton hotel. maybe thats the place but i am sure he said something that had the word "sham" in it ... it may have "shot" who knows. thanks for the help though/:)

just had a look on the hilton website... if i find what i think it mite be ill let you knwo

thank you jess. i am just curious to know if where he was staying was near any of you guys. cuz if any of you were, i would have told you that he is having a show there on saturday with a Dancehall Reggar performer named "beenie Man", my hubby is his engineer they come to england/europe all the time but they are usually in london down near the docks. he said today when i spoke to him on the phone that this was his first time being where he was and he had no idea what the name of the darned place was. so i figured i would get some more info on it and let him know

thanks for your help:hug: and i am looking forward to your next response

I think Aldershot is in Hampshire (that's the county) so maybe that's where you got the ham from!

just had a look in my phone book and 01252 5 is the code area for farnborough and they also have a hilton hotel, hope this helps Clare xx

Why dont you just ring the number and ask the person who answers? I would. XXXX :lol:

Tsia said:
Why dont you just ring the number and ask the person who answers? I would. XXXX :lol:

Yeh, call the number and just say "which Hilton is this please" they will just tell you.

01252 is the area cde for Aldershot, Farborough and Farnahm, all of which have decent sized hotels. There is also a village just outside Farnham, again with a large hotel, called Frensham. Could be either Farnham or Frensham? Although not sure if they are Hiltons.

thank you for your response. i have called the number of the hotel but the accent is too heavy on both sides, they dont understand me and i barely can understand them but its no prob. like i said earlier it was just for my own info. cuz its not as though my hubby was lost and i could not find him, he is in hampshire (thanks sassy) though i found that out this morning 28.07.2006.:)

Zingara said:
01252 is the area cde for Aldershot, Farborough and Farnahm, all of which have decent sized hotels. There is also a village just outside Farnham, again with a large hotel, called Frensham. Could be either Farnham or Frensham? Although not sure if they are Hiltons.

thank you zingara, i found out he in hampshire he mention to me this morning exactly where he is but the name is so strange i keep forgetting:) thanks so much for busting your brain with me though . appreciate it

ariaaland said:
thank you for your response. i have called the number of the hotel but the accent is too heavy on both sides, they dont understand me and i barely can understand them but its no prob. like i said earlier it was just for my own info. cuz its not as though my hubby was lost and i could not find him, he is in hampshire (thanks sassy) though i found that out this morning 28.07.2006.:)

The accent in that part of Hampshire would not be a strong one, but most large hotels here employ foreigners so maybe that was the problem.

Hi it's the Aldershot region/ Guildford

When you dial from abroad you remove the first 0 from the area code and thats why the number is different :green:

ariaaland said:
thank you jess. i am just curious to know if where he was staying was near any of you guys. cuz if any of you were, i would have told you that he is having a show there on saturday with a Dancehall Reggar performer named "beenie Man", my hubby is his engineer they come to england/europe all the time but they are usually in london down near the docks. he said today when i spoke to him on the phone that this was his first time being where he was and he had no idea what the name of the darned place was. so i figured i would get some more info on it and let him know

thanks for your help:hug: and i am looking forward to your next response
a couple of my young clients are going to see Beanie Man, what a small world xxxx

~shelley~ said:
a couple of my young clients are going to see Beanie Man, what a small world xxxx

isnt it shelley!!.. beenie man (his real name is moses davis) is such a magnificent performer, i am sure your clients will have a great time. we jamacians are known for our musical/athletic/educational abilities all over the world. we are a small but "tallawah" nation:)

the number is 01252 but you are phoning from abroad, so you need to use the outside code. you need to remove 0 and replace with 0044 (i think, check with international directories what the england code is). hence the number will be 0044 1252 etc. or if calling from a mobile +44 1252

Latest posts

Back