Where is wordpress?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolly22

Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking at making a website and I have read alot on here that wordpress seems good. I am trying to look into it but there are a few different sites all called the same and I dont know what one is the proper one. Is it the one thats usedfor creating blogs? As ive signed up but im not sure if its the right site.

I use WordPress and find it very easy to use. You can get some great free templates that you can change to what you want. You can make WordPress templates look very professional. It's very simple!

Sent from my ME371MG using SalonGeek mobile app

So i keep hearing but is it the site that's usually used for blogs? If so then I signed up and had a look but had no idea how to work it.

It is the site used to write blogs but if you want it to look more like a website I think you have to make one of your pages a static home page (not sure how, I had help with mine!) you can customise it with the themes and also have tabs running along the top so people can click on them ('treatments', 'contact' etc...) sorry I can't be more help, I find it quite complicated to use but they look quite professional!

Ok thank you :). I will take another look at it now I know this is the correct site.

A tip: You do not have to use the WordPress url, you can use your business one. Have a play with a template and you'll soon get the hang of it. You can pm me if you have any questions.

Sent from my ME371MG using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you :). I will take a look during the week.

Latest posts

Back