Where to advertise Nail Bar for Rent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loufd

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a nail bar for rent in a Salon in Basingstoke town centre, i've already put an advert on geekbay and was going to put an advert in our local paper but was just wondering if any of you have any other good suggestions of places/websites that i could advertise it.

any suggestions would be great,
thanks,
Lou.

When I rented space in a hair salon, they advertised for a beauty therapist in the Sit Vac of their local paper and got a load of replies, it was just in the small one line sections at the end, nothing fancy. Also a sign in the window gets a good response too.

Loufd said:
Hi,

I have a nail bar for rent in a Salon in Basingstoke town centre, i've already put an advert on geekbay and was going to put an advert in our local paper but was just wondering if any of you have any other good suggestions of places/websites that i could advertise it.

any suggestions would be great,
thanks,
Lou.

Hi,

I'm from Basingstoke as well.
I'm definetley not ready to rent I've only just passed my NVQ2 and would only be able to offer fibreglass, I have enrolled on NVQ3 so maybe next year.
Anyway have you thought about putting an advert on the salon notice board at BCOT?
Or Kestrel FM?

what about the notice board of your nearest college if they do beauty training ?

bubbabinks said:
Anyway have you thought about putting an advert on the salon notice board at BCOT?
The BCOT (the local college) option is a great idea, i never thought of that!

I'll go over to them tomorrow.

thanks for that suggestion!
Lou.

Latest posts

Back