Where to buy CND products in New York

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karin

Reaction score
Hi
I am Creative trained and currently buy all my products from Acton or Leeds. However, i am off to New York for a short break at the end of November and was wondering if anyone knows where i can buy some Creative products at trade prices?
x

You can only buy in the USA with a license (as I understand it) and unless you have a US license I doubt you will be able to purchase. Added to that you cannot pack flammable products (monomer etc)

Anyone who knows any more feel free to correct me.

Hi there, i have just recently come back from America. I also went out there thinking i could buy loads of cheap stock. Firstly you have to have a licence to buy CND over there so its not as simple as you think. What i done is my family who lives in America desperatly wanted me to do their nails so i ordered over the internet and had it delivered to where i was staying. I had loads left, so wen it was time to come home i flew it home with me no probs. Just make sure its well padded and not in your hand luggage

I do know that you are not allowed to carry monomer in any luggage, hand or in the hold

Hi there, i have just recently come back from America. I also went out there thinking i could buy loads of cheap stock. Firstly you have to have a licence to buy CND over there so its not as simple as you think. What i done is my family who lives in America desperatly wanted me to do their nails so i ordered over the internet and had it delivered to where i was staying. I had loads left, so wen it was time to come home i flew it home with me no probs. Just make sure its well padded and not in your hand luggage

You were lucky ... there is up to a $50,000.00 fine if you are

caught OR a prison sentence of up to 5 years!! I hope you felt it was worth the risk to you and others.

They don't like flammable materials on planes and as a passenger, neither do I!! They even ask you if you are carrying them in your luggage as you check in, so someone must've lied about it. :smack:

So your 'advice' isn't really good advise is it and could land someone in BIG trouble.

I had no intention of buying any monomer, was just after files and other different nail bits.

I had no intention of buying any monomer, was just after files and other different nail bits.
It's not just monomer ......... there is even a limit on polishes ... 5 I think is the limit.

without a licence you can go into sallys in NY and buy files and buffers etc, but you will pay the consumer price for them. Just like in the UK

Im off to Florida again next year and was also thinking of trying to get hold of some files etc. whilst I was there.

5 polishes are better than none. Think with the exchange rate being so good it would have been nice to pick up some bargins with files plus other different nail bit that 'may or may not' be available here.

was only after some advise of places to visit when other there. Feel it would be a shame to go all that way and not even look out for any nail bits.

I just Googled "Nail Suppliers New York" and there's loads of results... good luck :D

Google

5 polishes are better than none. Think with the exchange rate being so good it would have been nice to pick up some bargins with files plus other different nail bit that 'may or may not' be available here.

was only after some advise of places to visit when other there. Feel it would be a shame to go all that way and not even look out for any nail bits.

When we went this year, and it was NOT creative or Ezflow or any other name I heard of here, there was masses of nail art products in Walgreens and Target superstores which were so cheap which is why I thought I would see what products that I use home here I could find. The tips I bought cost me $2 around £1 and no I wouldnt use them on a client but they are ideal for my nail trainer.

If I find anything out Ill let you know :hug:

Latest posts

Back