Where to buy manicure kits for NVQ Level 2 study

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnyb

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm trainig on the manicure part of my beauty therapy NVQ course & as i am wanting to practice on friends & family at home i need to buy some kit for home. I have the basics such as files, clippers, orange wood sticks, etc. I am wanting to buy items such as cuticle cream, cuticle remover, buffing paste, hand soak & the hand bath to put the soak in. I also want to buy nail enamel thinner & a polisher remover dispenser. Can anyone recommend where i can buy these items individually or would it be best to buy a kit? I have seen a kit on Ellsions which is by Salon Systems for £33.00 & i have also seen a Hive kit for £23.00.
I'm wanting to buy quality products that smell great so that i can continue to use them after i have qualified. I've been told OPI are great manicure products - what does everyone else use?

Rebecca x :?:

you can get starter kits from sallys or any wholesalers, when i was at college i bought the salon systems and it was great for practising at home

Latest posts

Back