Where to buy MINX in Australia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akaza

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Would any of you geeks know where I can get MINX in Australia?

I've done searches for their products, but have found nothing!

I've contacted Sweet squared, but had no luck!

Hope someone out there knows where I can get my hands on some MINX!

Hi Geeks,

Would any of you geeks know where I can get MINX in Australia?

I've done searches for their products, but have found nothing!

I've contacted Sweet squared, but had no luck!

Hope someone out there knows where I can get my hands on some MINX!

You will need to contact Minx direct. Sweet Squared are distributors for the Uk and can't sell outside this territory (we asked them).

However, don't hold high hopes to get a useful reply from Minx. We tried - really tried, to buy their product and even distribute in Sweden. We emailed, I phoned several times and eventually spoke to one of the founders who said they'd get back to us - that was months ago. We've given up - they either have too much business or are totally disorganized (first voicemails and emails went unanswered).

Minx is very new and growing incredibly fast .. I do not think they have a distributor in Oz yet.

Have to say as the UK distributors we have had no problems with the Minx distributors but they are inundated with requests at the moment from hundreds of wannabe distributors all around the world.

It is very frustrating when inquiries go unanswered (especially if you are the one doing the inquiring) so I can understand how Bob feels. I would keep trying if I were Bob and try to be a bit more patient (even though it is very hard , I know). :hug:

:hug: to Gigi too :lol:

Let me also qualify my statement by saying the products do seem to be terrific, and mucho kudos to the girls for developing something so original and bringing it to the market.

I offered that Minx could ship the products to an address I have in the US. But that didn't work either. Nor did the offer to get them exposure in the Scandinavian nail magazine (we could probably have got them exposure in a few other magazines in east europe too).

Perhaps Gigi is right, we'll wait a few months and try again. Just wish we could buy them from s^2. :cry:

Thanks for your replys...I most probably will have to hang out abit longer!!! Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on their system soon! :)

akaza I am from Sydney as well and have been trying contact Minx with no luck.
If I get a reply I will let you know. Could always share the shipping cost when we are able to order.

Hi akaza

I got mine through the distributor in America about six months ago. I had a problem with the lamp and it took ages and a lot of emails before I got an answer. They did eventually get back to me so I guess you may just have to keep trying.

I emailed them with a shipping enquiry and they got back to me straight away asking me what I wanted and offered to quote for shipping costs. I haven't placed an order yet though. I'm in NSW.

Latest posts

Back