Where to buy Mobile equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabbikins

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm currently building up my mobile hair business but feel I need a couple of pieces of mobile furniture mainly a mobile backwash and mobile tinting trolley.
Where does everyone else get their mobile equipment and what would you recommend?

Many thanks!:)

get in touch with the freelance hair and beauty federation - you have to join ,but its well worth it for discounts,information and training

Thanks Liana, I'll look into that!

Hi there,
I find that the majority of my clients will put their head forward for shamppo or rinsing. After doing this for 11 years I do not nor do any of our operators take in shampoo basins or tint trays - just too time consuming (in and out of the car) and bulky.

If you would like any more mobile info

I have been operating a mobile hairdressing service with many contract operators for 11 years now. I have just completed writing two e-books one for mobile hairdressing - "kickstart", and the other the wedding hairdresser - these include our experiences of what worked and what didn't and all sorts of other mobile hairdressing related downloads, pricing charts, stock and equipment,advertising templates and other business related matter etc etc .

If you contact me via our contact page on our new website - http//easy-hairstyles-everyday.com
I will start you in the right direction, and you can request to go on the list for the new e-books which will be available in a couple of weeks.

This site is constantly growing and we will shortly have a members support area for hairdressers just like you.

regards
Sandra Lamb

totally agree just wash there hair over the sink and put a towel down on a work surface for your tint.... you can buy a sheet to put down when doing colours, i get mine from supermarket, the ones for babies when they are in high chairs, easy clean and cheap to replace x
good luck :hug:

Hi, I have got a portable back wash basin which I use, but sometimes find it a bit too much to carry with me. So I have searched on the internet and found that there are trays you can click directly on the sink. it is a tray so it is small to carry and they are quite cheap. I will settle with this, get my clients hair washed properly, and have less to carry with me.
Tinting trolley I got from Ikea, nice and cheap and can be used in beauty too.

Latest posts

Back