Where to buy small pots to keep custom blended Brisa Lite gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helencowleard

Reaction score
Was about to buy some clear plastic stackable small pots from S2 to keep custom blended Brisa Lite smoothing gel & additives in rather than wasting it once mixed and left over. Suddenly thought, if the pots are clear surely the Brisa Lite gel which is UV curable with set in daylight?! So, what do other techs keep custom blended colours in??? Please help.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Dont worry everyones ive ordeted some small opaque pots from a pharmaceutical company :D

Was about to buy some clear plastic stackable small pots from S2 to keep custom blended Brisa Lite smoothing gel & additives in rather than wasting it once mixed and left over. Suddenly thought, if the pots are clear surely the Brisa Lite gel which is UV curable with set in daylight?! So, what do other techs keep custom blended colours in??? Please help.

Try mixing just enough, because you will never really use all the little left overs you store in the small pots...
I mix mine on a tumb palette, and about 2 scoops are enough for 10 fingers. Try it on yourself first, you'll never take to much after that.

Hi Conny,
Thanks for your reply. Two questions. Where did you get your thumb palette from and also what are you scooping with, so I can measure what im scooping? Sorry to pick your brains :D
Thanks x

Hi Conny,
Thanks for your reply. Two questions. Where did you get your thumb palette from and also what are you scooping with, so I can measure what im scooping? Sorry to pick your brains :D
Thanks x

I'm also interested in this!

Hi I get my pots from a seller called shc_web on eBay. These clear ones for acrylic mixes and the white ones are ideal for any type of gel. They lots of other sizes and types of pots . They are quick delivery too. And they sell different quantities.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-19-18-02-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-12-19-18-02-16.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Screenshot_2013-12-19-18-06-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-12-19-18-06-08.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 174
I get mine from the same place as Mrs Turner and I like to have a bit left over just to cover for if my client needs a repair or anything that way I've got a guaranteed colour match.

I get the smaller white pots 5ml ones and they do a fab job - I also write on the top in sharpie the colour or the name of my client.

In the end I ordered from ampulla.co.uk 10 small 5ml opaque pots with inner shive(lid) for extra protection at £2.20 then £3.75 P&P I found it cheaper than ebay/amazon. Thank for help guys x

Hiya, conny got her thumb pallet from me!!my husband and I make and sell them as well as various other nail tech bits xx

Hiya, conny got her thumb pallet from me!!my husband and I make and sell them as well as various other nail tech bits xx

Do you have a website?

Wow, yes please can we have a website or details & prices as id love one :D
Thx Souz x

Me too Souz. I'll Pm you.x

Me three souz
X

In the end I ordered from ampulla.co.uk 10 small 5ml opaque pots with inner shive(lid) for extra protection at £2.20 then £3.75 P&P I found it cheaper than ebay/amazon. Thank for help guys x

Just to give you an idea, these are the clear version but they do a white opaque one same sz 5 ml . I don't think you could find these cheaper than shc_web . Sorry I couldn't find pic of the white one but they do sell them, iv had them myself. ��
Edit : sorry pic won't load will try tomo x
Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:

Yes i can confirm the thumb pallets are brill xx (ta souz)

Can I have the website?! Thanks

Sorry to jump on the bandwagon but id love the link too ols x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Please could someone tell me the website too?? Xx

Please could someone tell me the website too?? Xx

Ive PM'd Souz but no reply as yet. Shes probably upto her eyes in Shellac & glitter lol

You can view pics on my blog souznails.wordpress...the thumb pallets are £10 each, haven't made any scoops yet but ill try!!!

Latest posts

Back