CND Gel Nails - Hard Gel, Brisa Lite Smoothing & Sculpting Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxjadesxx

Reaction score
Good Afternoon All,

I have searched the site and spoken with CND but I am struggling to really understand the route i need to go down so just wanted to check if I have got it all clear with you guys.

I currently do shellac and minx but want to invest in gel nails. I saw CND Brisa Lite Smoothing & Sculpting gels and after reading reviews on here I have decided to go with CND.

As far as i now understand, in order to do the brisa lite in smoothing or sculpting, I need to do the brisa gel course.

The brisa gel course teaches sculpting with hard gel so once ive completed this, I need to then do the brisa lite conversion to scultping and then the smoothing course in addition.

Can someone please tell me whether this is right or wrong as I'm started to get a little confused!

Thank you in advance :)

Jade

not strictly true.
you can do brisa lite smoothing with just a manicure qualification i;m not sure about sculpting though.
On the Brisa hard gel course you get taught to tip and apply the gel, you don't get taught sculpting with forms.

Find out if you can maybe do brisa lite removable gels course as it covers both smoothing an sculpting.

Remember Brisa is a hard buff off gel so better if you wanting to add alot of length again it depends on what you think your clients will want!

xxx

Good Afternoon All,

I have searched the site and spoken with CND but I am struggling to really understand the route i need to go down so just wanted to check if I have got it all clear with you guys.

I currently do shellac and minx but want to invest in gel nails. I saw CND Brisa Lite Smoothing & Sculpting gels and after reading reviews on here I have decided to go with CND.

As far as i now understand, in order to do the brisa lite in smoothing or sculpting, I need to do the brisa gel course.

The brisa gel course teaches sculpting with hard gel so once ive completed this, I need to then do the brisa lite conversion to scultping and then the smoothing course in addition.

Can someone please tell me whether this is right or wrong as I'm started to get a little confused!

Thank you in advance :)

Jade

You can do the smoothing with a manicure certificate and to do the sculpting course you just need an enhancement certificate in either l&p or gel, it can be with any company it doesn't have to be CND. I've only got a l&p and Mani/pedi cert and I've done shellac and BL smoothing gel class and I've been told I can do the sculpting class with my l&p certificate x

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

You can do the smoothing with a manicure certificate and to do the sculpting course you just need an enhancement certificate in either l&p or gel, it can be with any company it doesn't have to be CND. I've only got a l&p and Mani/pedi cert and I've done shellac and BL smoothing gel class and I've been told I can do the sculpting class with my l&p certificate x

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

I am about to book the removable gels course which covers brisa lite smoothing and sculpting - I have a certificate in L&P so yes you will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back