Where to find an IBD UV lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devondolly

Reaction score
HI everyone. I have started using IBD UV gel for extensions and NNO's and really want to get an IBD Jet 1000 lamp but noone seems to be stocking them. Tried all the usual wholesalers but no luck - any suggestions?

Are you saying that the IBD distributors are not selling the lamp that goes with the system?

No - I am not saying that. IBD produce 3 UV lamps that are recommended for use with their UV gel system and I am looking for the Jet 1000, which is the least expensive and doesn't appear to be in stock with the usual suppliers at the moment. I will ring IBD direct but just thought someone might have a helpful suggestion in the meantime.

No - I am not saying that. IBD produce 3 UV lamps that are recommended for use with their UV gel system and I am looking for the Jet 1000, which is the least expensive and doesn't appear to be in stock with the usual suppliers at the moment. I will ring IBD direct but just thought someone might have a helpful suggestion in the meantime.

I wouldn't bother, it's only a 4 finger cure and I had loads of problems with mine. I found out the cnd lamp cures all brands and it's a 5 finger cure so brought that, and it's not much more than the ibd lamp, plus it has timers built in and tells you when the bulbs are dead :) xxx

Ibd are in the process of all their products becoming LED curable, even their hard gels. Maybe they are not selling it anymore. I am in Australia and our distributor is selling the UV jet lamp and products quite cheap. I assume the new LED curable products are the reason why.

HTH

Thanks Tinkabel - that makes sense. Will make do with my old lamp a bit longer and keep an eye on developments.

Latest posts

Back