Where to get Creative Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellisons does carry much of the Designer Nails and Creative range... but they may not have try me kits.
Try calling Designer Nails on 0113-275-5719 and ask for customer care. They will help you out.

grace

Reaction score
Hi, I decided today to try and obtain a try me kit or anything like this, to see what the creative products were like, it sounds like it is a definate L & P to go for, however I came across a stumbling block. :( Where does one obtain the products from, not being creative trained AS YET it is hard to know where to get them from.

Does any one know where i am able to get them from, our suppliers here in Dorset, Capital and Sally's supply just good old star nails and salon system you are lucky to find any thing else in this neck of the woods.
I contacted Ellisons whom said they were not sure they had it but if they did I would have to send my certificate from Creative in, boo hoo i do not have one of them, it is so unfair.

I would be grateful for any help on this one, I wanna join the creative club tooooooo.

You can obtain a try me kit from Designer Nails 0113 275 5719 and ask to speak to someone in customer care. However you will have to fax your certificate from your training provider to Designer Nails before they will send out to you.

You don't have to have trained with Creative to purchase a try me kit, but you do have to have trained with someone and to have a valid certificate to show for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back