Where to get my pop up tent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlondieBear

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I have my hvlp machine,my suntana tan and all my other bits the only thing i am missing is a pop up tent i am looking for a black one(no brand wrote on it)skylight and be shipped to dublin ireland,finding it hard to find one online anyone able to point me to a good website?for around £109

Thank You
x

Hi huni

Try LA Tan. Spray tanning booths - LA Tanning | Spray Tanning Solutions, Spray Tanning Machines, Spray Tanning

I dont no about them shipping to Ireland but i do know you can get a black one with skylight for £**+ Vat from here I upgraded and got this one and I love it!!! :green: They also do some fantastic offers too like buy 2 litres of solution and get the pop up tent for free!! I swear by LA tan solution and there customer service is fantastic too.

HTH

P.s Noooo i do not work for LA tan lol I just love there products :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
try tampa bay tan in florida they do keep a stock over here and will deliver for about £** its brown with a clear roof and no door loads better than the black ones.

www.puri-tan.net do a Portable Spray Tan Booth with windows for £**.** vat included P&P is free.

Hope this helps.

D x

i know the industry very well been in it for the last 4 years so i am happy to pass on any info i feel will help, yes i do tents as i dont see the point of paying £120-140 for somthing when you can get them way cheaper. Also all the new spray tanning therapists starting off why brand yourself to a name i.e sienna fake bake etc. Your better of sorcing a solution that works for you and your cliants that helps you business make money. Seen loads of newbies go down the sienna route before and soon they change there soution wy pay mage money i think £40-50 ltr is daylight robery.

Yes I agree, you should try different solutions etc, before deciding which way to go.
There are some great deals on tents too now, even when your not buying with a kit, think the average I have seen with well known brands are around the £80-90 mark - so much better than £120-140 as you say.

Looking forward to seeing some sound advice from you, like the ones above x

cheers glad somone is on my wavelenght.:)

Thanks for the info i started this post back in july have everything i need :)

OMG are selling very low cost ones on their website - although I have not tried it so do not know how good the quality is.

My one I got from Nouvatan does the job!!

Hi...

Go onto Geekbay, a group on this website!! And there are quite a few tents for sale at the moment x

Latest posts

Back