Where to get Nfu-oh acrylic system products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh and I forgot to mention, the monomer doesnt a have very strong smell unlike other brands! Great if your working from home or in a small salon! :)

oh and I forgot to mention, the monomer doesnt a have very strong smell unlike other brands! Great if your working from home or in a small salon! :)
This I agree with, even my man agrees :), I love the products, and so much variety in one place, I'm sure you wont be dissapointed:hug: oh and great value too most of all:)

Right- i am going to ring them now for a sample pack!!! I doesnt look like anyone has anything negative to say about them!!!!! Thanks xx

I have to agree with all the girls on this one, the product really is amazing and lovely to work with. Viv advised me to allow the bead sit for a couple of seconds before working it etc for 3d work its the dogs doodars ;) Affiniti -Derek and Izzi will look after you. Enjoy ( you will ;)

hi, i use nfu-oh fab products the supplier i use are affinitinailandbeauty.com:)

who did u ring for ur sample pack.
I really want to try em, it looks fantastic i hope it's as good as everyone says cos i already want to buy it all.xx

Latest posts

Back