Where to get price lists made?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oatridge2006

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering where people have their price lists made have looked vista print and seem to do everything but also if anyone would post picture or link I would be intrigued to see how they look if people don't mind? :)

I dont have a pic but my vistaprint price lists are gorgeous. i only had one problem: I ordered 50 and one of them had what looked like the print roller from the previous business' price lists wasnt cleaned so it was printed on top of mine. Not a big deal, but when you only have 50 on hand...

Thank you I shall look again, I couldn't see them so I will open my eyes lol!

Thank you I shall look again, I couldn't see them so I will open my eyes lol!

Get Carl (verve designs) to design them for you and he usually recommends Sensecreative to print them. You can order as little as 25 to be printed.:)

If its the 3-fold type of price list you're looking for, on Vistaprint they are classed as brochures!
I use them and am really pleased, nice glossy paper - I design mine on Word and then upload them to Vistaprint (took a little bit of time getting the columns right but got there in the end!!)

Hope this helps,
Claire

www.bare-necessities.co.uk

Thanks guys :)
Claire I live website, noticed you do the Hopi ear cables I am very interested how busy are you with them? Xx

Claire - I also love the website, very well laid out and the range of treatments you do sounds great. just thot I would let u know tho, a couple of the pages on the price list the price has gone onto the next line from the name of the treatment so it's not 100% clear which price is for which treatment, it was the tanning and lashes pages if u wanted to adjust! hope that makes sense! also who did u train with for the Hopi? I was interested in doing that! is it popular?

I'd also recommend Carl @ Verve Design & Print.

He has done loads of work for us geeks. The guy has the patience of a saint, his designs are top notch and his prices are excellent.

I echo the above, carl is great!!
I use fairprint for my printing, good quality and good prices as well x

Oatridge and Fiona: Have pm'd you both regarding Hopi ear candling to ensure this thread keeps to the original topic!!!

Claire

Latest posts

Back