Where to place the new Shellac on display?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh is that how the rest of them are ordered then? Apart from the new top six??
If so that's way too random for me. I like to do them in colour order but do struggle as hotski just sticks out like a sore thumb nomatter what I do?! It irks me!

Oh the little things ;)

I try and go in shade order and have had a right old time getting my new ones on the pops ring in an order that I like. Imagine them, with layering, nail art and Additives. :eek:

I'm getting a new ring.

Gosh is that how the rest of them are ordered then? Apart from the new top six??
If so that's way too random for me. I like to do them in colour order but do struggle as hotski just sticks out like a sore thumb nomatter what I do?! It irks me!

Oh the little things ;)

I agree, I can never find a place for hotski either....it never looks right :confused:

I try and go in shade order and have had a right old time getting my new ones on the pops ring in an order that I like. Imagine them, with layering, nail art and Additives. :eek:

I'm getting a new ring.

I have two ribbons, one for colours & layering, one for rockstars & additives designs Xx

Oh the little things ;)

I know we are all sad.

Yeah I like the way CND organise them and because it matched with my little chart thing for my wall wrack. And plus you can always check back the catalog if you've moved them and forgot where they go :)

I thought the way CND does it was in order of colour. It would be interesting to see how you have organises yours then :)

My Shellac is placed in the order they were purchased. I have the old shelves & placed them in the order they were originally received :). I know don't have another shelf so will order the new one :D

I know we are all sad.

Yeah I like the way CND organise them and because it matched with my little chart thing for my wall wrack. And plus you can always check back the catalog if you've moved them and forgot where they go :)

I thought the way CND does it was in order of colour. It would be interesting to see how you have organises yours then :)

As I'm mobile my colours are all jumbled in a case so the ribbon pops are my display. What with layering I just try to go in colour order but Hotski just doesn't fit & gets jumbled in near the darks/navy/purples as it looks nice in contrast & at least looks appealing which is the main thing! X

If it helps anyone, I have mine ordered like this :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348730884.932121.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348730884.932121.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 296
That's quite similar to how mines are ordered fee :)

I think it's time to bring this thread up again! Does anyone have a catalogue that displays the shellac colours in order? Otherwise perhaps mrs geek would sort us all out as she kindly did the last time :) x

Brill!! I was just thinking about this! ;)

Here's how I have mine
a4atu6ud.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

But you don't have the new colours on there Stephie? That's what im meaning lol.

Going to put them on the bottom to start with. I'm not sure quite where they'd fit in without looking silly. For example I couldn't put azure wish on the top row nexr to midnight swim cause it would stick out like a sore thumb. Cake pop and grapefruit sparkle fit easily after strawberry smoothie and limeade by hotski so thinking maybe lilac longing and azure wish near hotski too.

See I don't have mine as per suggested by CND. I have a bit of colour ocd so all my colours have to be grouped. So white bottles all together, all pinks together etc. So my lilac Longing will be going with my other purples, cake pop with my other pinks, grapefruit Sparkle with iced coral etc

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Delighted that they are arriving tommorow! I have now mixed the old ones up in colour groups so all grey shades from back to silver vip pretty poison and hotski together etc. This is easy now there is more blues greens pinks etc. The bottom shelf has space for the new ones so clients can clearly see them before i the put lilac longing with the purples and azure wish next to midnight etc! And not before i gave it a good clean. IM SO EXCITED!:hug:

My new ones will be part of a spring display with the glitters to push the new colours. Once I change the display they'll go together on the bottom shelf of my rack until the next colours are released.

I'm so excited aswell!!!! I like to put mines in the same order as CND suggest. I don't know why, I think if I was to try and organise them myself I would be there forever chopping and changing lol!

See I don't have mine as per suggested by CND. I have a bit of colour ocd so all my colours have to be grouped. So white bottles all together, all pinks together etc. So my lilac Longing will be going with my other purples, cake pop with my other pinks, grapefruit Sparkle with iced coral etc

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

See that's what I'm thinking cause as you can see mine are grouped all except ruby Ritz and tinsel toast. Just don't want them to stick out and look daft xx

Latest posts

Back