Where to place the new Shellac on display?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so excited aswell!!!! I like to put mines in the same order as CND suggest. I don't know why, I think if I was to try and organise them myself I would be there forever chopping and changing lol!

I don't actually know what CND's order is. Just did what I thought made the most sense. Will pop the new ones on the rack tomorrow or Thurs and take a pic so you can see where I decide to pop them x

Not too sure if you can see these properly, my room isn't dark at all but it's tiny so hard to get a decent photo. I'm waiting for the wall to be plastered before I put my Shellac rack up so it's a bit make-do at the moment.

My colours are grouped so whites, pinks, corals, reds, purples, blues, browns, greys, black. I don't know where the greens are going and this bothers me a lot.

B067F0E9-D384-4F3B-BCE3-E7C94AB9AEA9-995-0000010FCA2586E5_zps62c713ea.jpg

This is my order the bottom row being glitters (left side)
French pinks (right side)

My friend originally put the first lot in n I've just followed her pattern. But I know if one is out of place. Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361918961.957288.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361918961.957288.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 732
Oh this is so funny, I thought it was just me that got so ocd about the order of my colours :lol:

See that's what I'm thinking cause as you can see mine are grouped all except ruby Ritz and tinsel toast. Just don't want them to stick out and look daft xx

I have those 2 to one side so they are away from the others and can clearly see they are Limited Edition by the fact they're on their own. Although once I add my springtime ones I'll be onto the bottom shelf. So running out of room :eek: going to need another rack to fit all the others in that we'll be getting this year!

I'll take a pic of mine later and show you how I've grouped mine :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Aww thank you ladies. I will just make it up just now untill we get the official order haha! I'm so sad.

Here's how I have mine
a4atu6ud.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

This picture makes me edgy. They aren't in order!! :lol:

Haha Nicole yours is a bit all over the place, I just want to fix it all lol! x

haha Nicole - I neeed to fix it!!

I can't wait to get my Shellac rack up so I can line them all up properly.

Ok I've sorted mine out but still not 100% sure I'm happy with the order. Here it is, please note I do not have 5 colours from the September release yet which are Pretty poison, sugared spice, vexed violette, overtly onyx and faux fur. I havent had much call for them so haven't bought them yet.
uga6esu7.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Haha Nicole yours is a bit all over the place, I just want to fix it all lol! x

haha Nicole - I neeed to fix it!!

I can't wait to get my Shellac rack up so I can line them all up properly.

Ooh, my first multi quote!

It does have the potential to niggle doesn't it? :D

I'm not admitting to rearranging them every now and again, either. :o

That looks nice :). I'll need to take a photo and show you mines. X

So, I know this is an older thread and thanks to Fee I've finally found it.

But... what with all the new releases with the Spring and Forbidden collections, how are you all displaying your colours now?

I've suddenly got very OCD about displaying them now lol

Oh I don't know! I need CND to tell me the real order. Mines are all over the place.

I found the latest shellac colour order in the catalog on cnd.com it even goes as far up as the latest intimates collection :) problem solved!

I found the latest shellac colour order in the catalog on cnd.com it even goes as far up as the latest intimates collection :) problem solved!

Ooooooh! I'll need to check this out! Thank you! X

Latest posts

Back