Where to place the new Shellac on display?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolly22

Reaction score
Hello I know this is going to sound crazy! But I normally arrange my colours the way CND do in the little shellac brochure or in the catalogue. I just got mines there and don't know where to place them as i didnt get any of these with my order today. (i normally pick them up at my nearest sweet shop) And they are not in order on the s2 website lol! Can anyone help if you have either of these and let me know where they fit in. And the holiday duo too if that's slotted in. If not I can make that one up lol.

I know, I know I am a freak!

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Lolly you crack me up... but secretly i thought the same thing ha ha! Thats the fun bit you now have to decide!!

Go on...be a rebel and make your own order up!!! :p xxx

Sent from my GT-I8150 using SalonGeek

I've added them to the colour pop thingy so they go in that order

I do mine from dark so Blackpool etc, to lightest but I keep all the reds, pinks etc together if that makes sense.

xxx

Oh god. There is so many issues I can't begin to explain. I have made up my own order. Hoping it's the same as CND catalogues way lol!

But now my little display on my wall chart isn't the same as my actual polishes. I like everything to be in order!!!

Oh god I'm having a meltdown hahaha!

Ah so funny, I like mine to be in same order as brochure too...how sad!! Like them to look perfect though!

Thinking the exact same thing Lolly!
Spent about half an hour just trying to fit them in.
Made me have a mini meltdown!

We are sados aren't we. Does no one have a new catalogue yet to help us gals out?

i am exactly the same lol, they have to be in the same order as the catalogue.
i am going on maternity leave on saturday so i have no need to buy them unfortunatly (will still buy the limited addtion and faux just for me tho lol)

i have the shellac wall rack with ALL the other colours in order leaving the top shelf empty so i would put the 8 new ones up there displaying them together so people can see them all sat together in their collection.

once the hype has gone over them being new colours i would check the website to see what order they have put them in

enjoy your new colours!!!
:hug:

I do the exact same!! How funny are we :) I don't know where they go either but I can move my colour pops around to the right way when I get a proper order! Lol x

I'm right there with you girls, some of my clients laugh at me as when I'm out mobile, all my equipment has to get packed away a certain way.
I tell them that I need to do it that way otherwise it won't fit!
Not sure if I'm convincing the though. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Funny isn't it? I've just slotted them in wherever for just now but ill change them when I find out the proper order lol.

I have the wall rack and I have the colours in order of when they came out
So top row is the first 12
Second row is mother of pearl to black pool
Third row I but the two lots of 6 on!

For the new colours I think I might move them all down a row and put the new colours on the top row!!

I have the wall rack and I have the colours in order of when they came out
So top row is the first 12
Second row is mother of pearl to black pool
Third row I but the two lots of 6 on!

For the new colours I think I might move them all down a row and put the new colours on the top row!!

Oh no I like to have them all in order depending on colours :)

I got the catologue at Olympia the other day, is that the one you mean?

I got the catologue at Olympia the other day, is that the one you mean?

Yes is is updated with the new colours?

I am getting one sent to me anyway so don't worry :)

Is this what you mean?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348694677.766191.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348694677.766191.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 300
Yes is is updated with the new colours?

I am getting one sent to me anyway so don't worry :)

Sorry hun, but the new colours aren't put into order like you're looking for in the catalogue !! They're put across the top of the page separately.

Might be a case of waiting until CND updates their images xx

It is fee and pixie beauty but they have just added them to the top :(. I will just stick with what I have just now untill such times CND organise them into the way I mean.

Latest posts

Back