Where to store tan solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camillebates

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been reading through some old threads on tanning and which solution etc.... I've finally decided I'm switching to LA Tan. Anyway.... I've seen a few times people mentioning that they keep their solution in the fridge?

Should I be doing that? I was never taught to when I did my training what are the benefits to keeping it in the fridge? Should it be sprayed cold ( :what: Brrrr! ) or be allowed to warm up a little?

Thanks in advance :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wouldn't personally want to be sprayed with fridge cold solution. I keep mine in a cupboard and it's fine .

I keep mine in a cool cupboard too. You might need to put it in the fridge if it was super warm weather just to stop it going off as quick. I have never put mine in the fridge but I'm from Northern Ireland and our weather isn't great.lol. If I was putting it in the fridge I would let it warm up a bit before using it.

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using SalonGeek mobile app

Just store it somewhere cool, a cupboard or wardrobe will be fine. Remember not to leave it in the boot of your car if you are mobile.I think the idea of storing it in a fridge is more for someone who would open a bottle and take a few months to use it,opposed to a few days.

I store my tanning cups with leftover solution in with the lids on in the fridge and take them out a few hours before I see the client. My litre bottles I keep in my cupboard. Xx

I store mine in fridge and they last ages, just make sure you get them out a few hours before so they get to room temp x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi,

I've been reading through some old threads on tanning and which solution etc.... I've finally decided I'm switching to LA Tan. Anyway.... I've seen a few times people mentioning that they keep their solution in the fridge?

Should I be doing that? I was never taught to when I did my training what are the benefits to keeping it in the fridge? Should it be sprayed cold ( :what: Brrrr! ) or be allowed to warm up a little?

Thanks in advance :)

a cool dark place out of direct sunlight is adequate..in extreme warm summer weather or in a heated environment then the fridge...but remember cold spraytan solution on the skin is uncomfortable for most
HTH

Latest posts

Back