Where's everyone going away this year? Is abroad better than UK?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have any tips for new York in general :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't take much and go shopping :)
Everyone wants to be tipped! Even if you just ask them a question

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been Warned it will be freezing but ii think it will add to the atmosphere of being Christmassy ;)) ii can't wait just gota do my research & SAVE!!!! X

anybody been away on any of these hols yet? or others? xx

anybody been away on any of these hols yet? or others? xx

I've been home from Rhodes for a week. I have the holiday blues!
I miss living there so much :(
Going back in August though :) x

Sent from the catphone

I'm going to Egypt for 2 weeks in August! Have been on holidays in UK before, but it's just not the same to me xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to st ives next month, good for a UK holiday. Then going to cyprus in august for the abroad holiday. I don't mind staying in uk for a nice ikle holiday but don't think it's the same as abroad x

I'm going Mexico next month but I'm really nervous now as stupidly, I looked at the weather and it gave the option of viewing the whole of may and it said from the 15th to 30th, which is when I go, there's either showers or thunderstorms!!! 🙈🙈🙈

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I went to Portugal in April and the long range forecast was late teens and rain. It rained a little bit once, but was so hot, was sat under our towels for the 5 minutes it took to pass.

I tanned THE MOST i've ever tanned in my whole entire life. It was gorgeous, about 22-25 on the thermo but felt like 27-30. We got tan lines at breakfast lol

I've been home from Rhodes for a week. I have the holiday blues!
I miss living there so much :(
Going back in August though :) x

Sent from the catphone

I can't wait to get to Rhodes in September!!

Off to Cornwall on Friday for a long weekend! Log cabin and hot tub, bliss! Hope the weather stays nice.

Latest posts

Back