Which acrylic systems have you tried from EzFlow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilyme

Reaction score
I am thinking to have some training and buy some products from them and i would like to have some feedback ...what have u used? what did u like about it? Does the money worth the quality of the products and training?
Just tell me something about your experience with them :)
Thank u xxxxx

i've switched from ez flow to creative retention to now young nails. I luv young nails it has great clarity,no ratio issues and my nails rarely lift. very superior product
jmo,hth

i take entity. it's easy to work. no lifting. great prize

I am thinking to have some training and buy some products from them and i would like to have some feedback ...what have u used? what did u like about it? Does the money worth the quality of the products and training?
Just tell me something about your experience with them :)
Thank u xxxxx

I converted to Ezflow last January, and I love the product. The l&p is lovely to work with, although I haven't yet tried the High Definition, want to totally get to grips with Q monomer first. The range of coloured powders available are fab and I really got to try these out in many different ways when I done my design class.

The training which I received was excellent and I was really lucky to get a one to one both with my l&p and gel conversions.

hth :)

I have used EZ Flow for the last 2 years and love all aspects of it. Yes they aren't the cheapest around, but then you definitely get what you pay for. I use EZ Flow fiberglass, gel and their L&P (acrylic) and love it. I have done lots of training with them, always have the support of my trainer via email and phone when ever i have any problems, which is rare, and never have any problems with buying stock and supplies from them.

I have just completed my Masters with them too and definitely feel that the quality of EZ Flow's product and training has helped me to get where i am today with my business. (and no, i don't get commission, i just love their products.:))

The l&p is lovely to work with, although I haven't yet tried the High Definition, want to totally get to grips with Q monomer first.
hth :)

Ezflow's l&p is second to none, I have no lifting probs at all. I bought a High Definition kit to have a play but have not done the High Definition conversion yet, however I did like it, you have to work much drier but it remains flexible.

Ezflow's glitters are to die for!

i have used for a few yars ezflows l&p system and have allways loved it, also i converted to ezflows high definition last year and again love this system too.
I am also a big fan of ezflow's gel system gel it. i love ezflow and havent felt the need to change from ezflow scince first using it in 2003....because it gives me everything i need.

Oh and btw Graftons where I get my Ezflow products from are really helpful, friendly and efficient

i've switched from ez flow to creative retention to now young nails. I luv young nails it has great clarity,no ratio issues and my nails rarely lift. very superior product
jmo,hth

I have also used all on the market today and Now LOVE Young nails. Thier choice of colours and glitters are second to none and good customer service with next day delivery
:hug:

Thank u very much xxx

Latest posts

Back