Which bag would you choose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magentatears

Unicorn!
Reaction score
The second link looks so much more practical and organised!

I've got the Glamour bag and love it although I still have to carry an extra bag

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've had both. I prefer the bellaroo bag mainly because the polishes are in a completely separate, detachable case. The polish bottles are usually the heaviest part, and although the strap has a little cushioned piece, it can still dig into the shoulders if it's too heavy.

The Session bag's front compartments are bigger, but not having an option to carry polishes separately was a bit rough on my neck and shoulders. I use the bag when I have to do pamper parties, and often times I have to get there by public transport, so I'm carrying it more often than not when it's packed. At least with the Bellaroo, if the load gets too heavy, I can detach and carry the polishes in my arms instead of sacrificing my back and shoulders.

think im going to go for the bellaroo then :) now to decide what colour.....!!

I have the bellaroo bag and love it. It's perfect for my gel polishes, nail art bits and lamp...however I'll be purchasing the glamour bag soon as it's bigger and will fit my l&p products in as well. I currently have to carry a separate beauty case with my l&p in which irritates me lol

Hi,
I have the glamour-session-bag it is fantastic. I can fit loads in it everything I need for Gelish and Gel nails. I have now run out of pockets to store my gelish but I will buy an extra bag just for polishes. It can get heavy when really full but I only carry it from my car to the clients front door so it is manageable.
😊

When comparing size, the Bellaroo is only slightly smaller than the Session bag (or maybe it's all in my head :lol: ). It can still fit UV lamps flat and bottles in an upright position in the main compartment. The only thing I wish they hadn't done with the Bellaroo was make the front and back compartment different than the Session bag. I actually liked the way it was just one big storage panel instead of 2 little pockets on either side. I bought mine when they had the free cube deal. The cube... AWESOME!

I've just bought the roo cube rather than a glamour bag so I can now fit all my acrylic and gel stuff in my bellaroo bag and take my polishes separately...so excited! Haha

Now after seeing this thread I'm even more confused to which bag to get. I want enough space for my CND Shellac bits and also manicure with heated mitts etc. Hmmm the choices now!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would say the bellaroo one, I've seen it recently and it's fab and I'm sure I could put all my gel II bits in it including lamp :)

Now after seeing this thread I'm even more confused to which bag to get. I want enough space for my CND Shellac bits and also manicure with heated mitts etc. Hmmm the choices now!

I think it depends on your preference. The Bellaroo holds 50 bottles on the detachable case, and the Glamour carries 32. But if that's enough, you can always have a cube as well which holds 75 bottles. Both the Glamour and the Bellaroo holds a full Shellac kit (and we all know how big that lamp is!)with bottles standing upright, as well as a rolled up towel and small arm rest, a roll of cotton pads, and foil wraps in the main compartment. The sides have elastic bands to hold files, brushes, and tools (but there's also little pockets in the bag's main compartment that can hold these as well). The mesh compartment on the sides are each big enough to hold either a full enhancement systems, manicure products (8 oz. bottle of hand soak, a small tub of hand scrub, some wooden spatulas, and mask), glitter pots, or whatever else fits in a small toiletry bag. With the Glamour, you can use either the top mesh compartment, or the ones on the front or back for heated hand mitts. With the Bellaroo, it would have to be the top as it doesn't have the big front and back panels.

For me, I prefer to carry as less as possible as I'm usually on foot, so the Bellaroo works for me. I just use the 4 zipper pockets in the front and back to hold my business cards, card reader, a few pinkie bottles, and adapter cords. If you're not carrying your kit very far (like from car to door) either would work, and you can get a cube for more polish bottle storage, or remove the foam inserts to add more things.

Last edited:
I think it depends on your preference. The Bellaroo holds 50 bottles on the detachable case, and the Glamour carries 32. But if that's enough, you can always have a cube as well which holds 75 bottles. Both the Glamour and the Bellaroo holds a full Shellac kit (and we all know how big that lamp is!)with bottles standing upright, as well as a rolled up towel and small arm rest, couch roll, a roll of cotton pads, and foil wraps in the main compartment. The sides have elastic bands to hold files, brushes, and tools (but there's also little pockets in the bag's main compartment that can hold these as well). The mesh compartment on the sides are each big enough to hold either a full enhancement systems, manicure products (8 oz. bottle of hand soak, a small tub of hand scrub, some wooden spatulas, and mask), glitter pots, or whatever else fits in a small toiletry bag. With the Glamour, you can use either the top mesh compartment, or the ones on the front or back for heated hand mitts. With the Bellaroo, it would have to be the top as it doesn't have the big front and back panels.

For me, I prefer to carry as less as possible as I'm usually on foot, so the Bellaroo works for me. I just use the 4 zipper pockets in the front and back to hold my business cards, card reader, a few pinkie bottles, and adapter cords. If you're not carrying your kit very far (like from car to door) either would work, and you can get a cube for more polish bottle storage, or remove the foam inserts to add more things.

Thank you so much for taking your time to explain the bags, I been looking at them for weeks and not been able to decide. I know all is personal preference just such hard choice without seeing them.

This is how I would pack my Bellaroo for Shellac. (The Shellac bottles themselves would go in the detachable case.) The side panel photos are just examples what I can fit in it. With the Glamour, You can fit just a little more in the main compartment because it's slightly bigger.

Attachments

• IMG_1410.jpg
    IMG_1410.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1411.jpg
    IMG_1411.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_1413.jpg
    IMG_1413.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1414.jpg
    IMG_1414.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 144
That's interesting to see thank you. Still can't decide. Maybe I should wait bit longer and just carry my two bags around for now.

lol! I'll assume you drive to your clients. I would just go with the Glamour. It's fine for short distance carrying and your heated mitts can fit in one of the bigger mesh pockets. You can always expand your polish storage with one of Roo's many polish storage cases if 32 isn't enough.

I started out with a Roo beauty box which was a nightmare didn't fit everything was really heavy and awkward to open if you just wanted one wee thing out. I switched last year to a glamour bag which was fab and can fit everything in I need but it still lighter overall than previous however I quickly found that it was hard to find what colour I needed quickly in the side pockets. So I added a roo polish cube which holds all my gel polish in the right order matching my colour pops.

It can hold 75 which I'm fast outgrowing 😳 when this happens I will go back to storing my glitter toppers in the side of the Glamour session.

lol! I'll assume you drive to your clients. I would just go with the Glamour. It's fine for short distance carrying and your heated mitts can fit in one of the bigger mesh pockets. You can always expand your polish storage with one of Roo's many polish storage cases if 32 isn't enough.

Your right I will be driving mainly yes. Thanks again for advice :) Your help been much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back