Which best budget hair colour line to stock for new salon startup?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beachy Waves

Reaction score
Hi guys

I need your advice. I’m looking to add a colour range to my salon once my college training is through and want one that is easily obtainable and good on what will be an initially, low budget.
The ones I use at the moment from our local beauty shop in the town is Del Compania and the other I have used is the XP from salon services.
I am hoping to move onto Wella when budget allows but need something to get me started but am grateful for any other suggestions.

Also, did you buy all the base colours AND tones when you first started or just the bases & a few tones?
I’m trying to save up enough to cover what I’ll need by July.

Thanks in advance.

If you’re salon based, contact the various Colour Houses and get a Rep to visit you. See what deals they’re willing to offer plus what free training might be available. Usually, when buying through a Rep, you get much better prices than when buying from the local hairdressing wholesaler, plus various freebies, posters, samples etc.

Out of all the more lower-end priced colour - I like Framesi. Guaranteed results and 100ml tubes (apart from their demi range).
You could also check out alter ego as another option.

Latest posts

Back