Which brand for gel extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamLR

Reaction score
I have been interested for a long time in doing a gel extensions course, I just love the look and think some of my acrylic clients may prefer it. I have found a local beauty school to do the course with but was wondering what brand of gel you use and if there is any to steer clear of. Thanks :)

Eziflo is good

I use en Vogue and I really like it! They also have a simply line makes everything easy and fast (just a bit more pricey)

I use CND Brisa, it's really good.

I love LCN for gel extensions. It is very strong yet flexible. Black diamond bondique is self levelling and incredibly easy to use. It is a binder and sculpting gel in one.

What do you want in a gel system?
Do you want a Hard gel, that is a buff off gel which will be strong for heavy handed clients, or would you prefer a soak off gel system to run alongside your L&P acrylic enhancements?

What kind of course are your local Beauty School running, do you provide your own kit? How would they know the best way to apply a gel if they have never worked with it before, or have several different brands being used in the class.

If I were you I'd do some research before you choose, then do the training provided by the distributor of that system then you will get the best training and ongoing back up.

If anyone wants to recommend a gel system here for the OP, then please say why it is good, there is no point just posting the name of a gel.

Latest posts

Back