Which Brisa pink??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deborino

Reaction score
Hi, I wonder if any of you could tell me which Brisa pink gel I should use on my toes.

Around four weeks ago I did a French finish on my toes using the pink Brisa gel that came with my kit when I did my conversion course.

I really love the finish and the durability but my problem is that I don't really have any colour in the nail beds on my toes and they look a bit on the grey side.

Could anyone tell me which would be the best alternative. Would the French pink have enough colour for me or should I go for an opaque? I don't have any imperfections to hide, I would just like a healthy pink bloom, probably the equivalent of how intense pink powder would look on finger nails.

Thanks

I use the sheer pink that comes with the kit and personally find that it is enough. You could try adding another (thin) layer to deepen the colour.

If you have the Brisa colours try adding a dot of the red to some pink to see if it warms it up enough for you.

I have tried the warm,neutral and cool pinks on toes but personally feel they lose their fresh look. HTH:)

To my toes i use the Cool Semi Sheer pink and have mixed it in a jar with a little Silver Frost, it gives a nice sparkling look to the feet :)

If you have the Brisa colours try adding a dot of the red to some pink to see if it warms it up enough for you.

And a TEENY dot at that. We had some hilarious mixes during a custom blending class I took when some of the students used a heavy hand adding their red. A little goes a LONG way.

S

:green::green::green::green: I have tryed that also and it looked like my nails was on fire :green::green:

:green::green::green::green: I have tryed that also and it looked like my nails was on fire :green::green:

You need to use a cocktail stick and just touch it in the colour:lol:

You need to use a cocktail stick and just touch it in the colour:lol:

Yes i found out a couple of weeks ago ONLY A COCTAIL STICK :green::green:

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back