Which brow course to do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ali_d2003

Reaction score
Ok so I'm asking all you beauty friends for some advice. I'm looking into a brow course. I was wondering had anybody heard of elite hair & beauty academy base in monaghon? What do you think of their training? have you done their 3D high definition brows course? What do you think of it? I'm also looking into other training such as:
-high brow
-marvelbrow which is done by beautyexpress.
-Brow perfect also with beauty express, which also involves eyebrow extensions.
- HD Brows. realy cant afford them but interested to hear reviews anyway to see is it worth taking out a loan lol.
- Pro Brows.
If anybody has any info advice reccomendations it would be appreciated

Have a look at flirties precision brows hun trainers up and down the country

Trained with hd brows last week... Everyone wants to be a model all other eyebrow treatments don't even come close, training was amazing!! Get a loan u will soon make it back!! X

Have a look at flirties precision brows hun trainers up and down the country

Thanks I will Google them now and take a look

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Trained with hd brows last week... Everyone wants to be a model all other eyebrow treatments don't even come close, training was amazing!! Get a loan u will soon make it back!! X

Thanks I really want to book today while show deals are on but I'm leaving it a bit late lol

I'm also looking at the hi brow course but I'm a bit confused as a lady rang me today to say they do it for €495 and in the beauty express book they're offering it for €239 they seem to have the same logo.

Could one have been pounds and one euros?
Just a thought x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Could one have been pounds and one euros?
Just a thought x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks no i checked somebody thinks the cheaper price was without kit but i'm not sure. X

I'm looking into pro brows training providers are the beauty boutique. Has anybody heard of pro brows or the beauty boutique?

I was looking at doing the marvelbrow course next month xx

I was looking at doing the marvelbrow course next month xx

Oh thankyou thats one i havn't looked into could you give me more info on it please?

I think I'll probably only know as much as you hun! I read what was on the website.. I did phone them about what I should buy for kit after and they said I could buy everything at once or just start with the tinting and either waxing or threading kit and then build up from there .. If your not doing a course for a little while I can always let you know how it goes when I've been, it's not till 20th April for me though 😔

http://www.directhairbeauty.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=159_160&product_id=809

This is the website and info I've read on it xx

I think I'll probably only know as much as you hun! I read what was on the website.. I did phone them about what I should buy for kit after and they said I could buy everything at once or just start with the tinting and either waxing or threading kit and then build up from there .. If your not doing a course for a little while I can always let you know how it goes when I've been, it's not till 20th April for me though 😔

http://www.directhairbeauty.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=159_160&product_id=809

This is the website and info I've read on it xx

Thanks.

Im now looking into the ilah course any reviews on that?

Latest posts

Back