Which builder gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which builder gel?

• OPI Axxium Gel System

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young Nails Synergy Gel system

• Harmony Gelish Hard Nails

• CND Brisa Gel System

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

asteropi

Reaction score
Hey girls,

So I'm new at this and still haven't figured out which one to use, so I want your opinion.
Which builder gel of these four would you choose and why?
You can post any additional preferences, but I would prefer if you stuck to these.

Thanks

Following this ✌️

any1? come on girls I need more votes.
Also, I think of trying gelish for soak-off gels.
Currently using Young Nails, but they're hard to find in my area and they seem way too expensive. You think it's worth the switch?

Of which four, you haven't stated? Either that or my phones messed up?x

I love ijel from INK.

You can't see the poll choices on a phone [emoji107]

Can't see any 4 to vote on my phone x

I was able to vote from my phone.

To those who can't see the choices:
OPI Axxium
Young Nails Synergy
Harmony Gelish Hard
CND Brisa

Been reading some of your previous threads where you stated you're not actually a professional, so have you since had training?

The OP is in GREECE so some of these option may not be available to her !

Been reading some of your previous threads where you stated you're not actually a professional, so have you since had training?
Ofc! I wouldn't play with these chemics otherwise. Although, I'm still quite new and just out of training and trying to figure my way around different brands.

What I hate about hard gel systems on most brands, is that they only give you the basic colors to work with and then you have to combine them in right ratios to get that specific hue you want... andddd I'm terrible at this... deciphering out how a color will turn up if I add 1 drop of this and 2 drops of that... terrible...
That's why so far, I'm inclined towards Harmony Gelish. From what I've figured out their soak-off gel polishes can be used with their hard gel system as well, or so I think. Please someone correct me if i'm completely mistaken
Need your opinions girls, please!

Latest posts

Back