Which colour pop displays do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautytreats75

Reaction score
Im currently using these charts for my Shellac colours. Just curious how everyone else displays their colours.

Im doing new ones today. Cant decide how to set them out, 1 charts all glitters, 1 chart pinks/red, 1 chart blues/greens ect ect. Dont want to bambozle my clients with colour chart overload!!

Thoughts ladies.......?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Photo would help!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1406962332267.jpg
    1406962332267.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 191
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406972019.836994.jpg

These are my Shellac ones.. For regular polish I use the colour wheels. I like this one as I can move the colours around the chart. I just follow the order they go in the s2 catalogue x

Felicity xx

Forgot to add I also have additives and glitters on colour wheels. I used to use fan displays but I found this way the colours look more appealing and clients now choose colours that they over looked before x

Felicity xx

I like the fan ones because I can rearrange them and add new ones in. I think mostly I'm not a bit sad and like them all in colour order so the circle ones wouldn't work for me.
I have separate for polish,shellac, glitter and nail art including all additives etc.

Haha I'm the same as you AlmondWhizz, I like to stand the fan up on the shelf, for displaying them and being able to rearrange the order of them when I get new colours etc.

Latest posts

Back