Quantcast

Which company should I use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Hairtangled

Reaction score
I currently purchase from Additional lengths but I find there customer service skills really bad and only the remi cachet hair is any good . I used to purchase from hair development but they are very very Expensive .

troggles

Reaction score
is anybody else experiencing lately that batches of hair are no where near colour wheel.

think i may have to look elseware for the budget range

troggles

Reaction score
sorry i meant to start a new thread, was thinking of giving Additional lenghts a go as have used lush us, just that postage with them is hitty missy not always next day.

Sasha99

Reaction score
Iv just ordered my second lot from HAIRPORT by valentine, they are cheap nd the hair i got was great.The last lot I got lasted the client 3 months nd she's having them put back in as cant afford new jst yet, there's a few threads on here mentioning them but I don't think anyone dared try them,lol google them they have a Facebook page with loads of good comments.

Hairtangled

Reaction score
Thanks girlies . Additional lengths is ok the remi cachet hair is good but any other hair from there is rubbish . Hair development is perfect but prices are soooo high

Latest posts