Which foot file?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leila1712

Reaction score
Hi all:) was wondering what foot file you use for your pedicures and why do you like it? Thanks
Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

To smooth skin i mean, not like a microplane hehe

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396014641.006006.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396014662.437033.jpg
I'm using this, I think it's footlogix's but footlogix don't have the green side from what I saw in their website, but it's very similar. My wholesaler sold me, he's also the distributor from footlogix so maybe he sold me the older version? I love this foot file so much<3 it's stainless steel, and the rubber at the side gives me a very good hold, can use for a very long time. Sometimes when I was filling my client and I accidentally slip the file, the rubber will help prevent large noise when I bang the sink or drop onto the floor. It really cleans and smooth the skin so much:)

I start off with the Micoplane, and finish with Dremmel :) it brings the skin to baby smooth finish and it saves my arm, elbow and shoulder.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

I start off with the Micoplane, and finish with Dremmel :) it brings the skin to baby smooth finish and it saves my arm, elbow and shoulder.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

I was thinking about that.. Wasnt sure how it would feel though.. I have a kupa efile which im guessing with the correct bits can be used for pedi ? My efile training ( nit with kupa) did not cover pedi :(

I was thinking about that.. Wasnt sure how it would feel though.. I have a kupa efile which im guessing with the correct bits can be used for pedi ? My efile training ( nit with kupa) did not cover pedi :(

Kupa have a diamond pedicure bit, I think after you've trained on the nail, the callus won't be a problem, on my opinion nails are more difficult than callus. Or you can just skip the microplane and use your kupa on the thick callus first?

Latest posts

Back