Which geeks do you most admire and why !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firstly Geeg, her advice not only on Nails but on the business side of things is invaluable, and I appreciate someone of her calibre sharing so openly.
Collin, he always offers good advice in the tanning forum, regardless of whether geeks are customers of his. He is also a very generous person. Oh and he makes me laugh!!
Loubylou, again Louise always offers sound advice and she knows her stuff.
Susie H, always gives sound advice and seems to be a very caring person, she has been very kind to me, giving me advice and ideas via pm about my health issues, which I really do appreciate.
Ruth Mills, for her advice on all things technical, and for just being Ruth, I admire her strength and openess!
There are other geeks whose advice I always look out for as they always offer good sound advice, Martin Duffy, Lynne Baker, Kim Lawless are the ones that stand out for me.......and I love to read V Hunter's posts.
I think all the geeks who come on here and give their advice and share their experience with us newbies to the industry deserve a big pat on the back....I know, without a doubt, that I will be a much better and more knowledgeable therapist for being part of this community.
Lou xx
Posted via Mobile Device

I have just seen this and thought I would post and also thank people for some lovely personal comments. We are all busy but to take time for our customers - those that put the bread and butter on the table - to me that is probably the most important thing I do and I do it because I enjoy listening and chatting to you - ANNE - you are always a joy to spend time with :hug:

I admire and have love and respect for all geeks - different personalities is what makes the world keep on turnin'!!! :hug:

Latest posts

Back