Which gel is the best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lealea89

Reaction score
Hi I am new to salon geek and just wondered if any if you could help ;)
I have been doing acrylic nails for 6 years but have just done my gel conversion course.
Just wondered which brand of gel you all recommend? Is there a gel which is really strong??
Thanks in advance! Xxxx

I would personally recommend Bio Sculpture. It is a great healthy gel treatment which encourages nail growth and leaves nails nice and strong. All my clients love it and they ask for it by name, a great range of colours too!

Hi I am new to salon geek and just wondered if any if you could help ;)
I have been doing acrylic nails for 6 years but have just done my gel conversion course.
Just wondered which brand of gel you all recommend? Is there a gel which is really strong??
Thanks in advance! Xxxx

What system did you convert to?
Are you looking for a Hard Gel/Buff off system or a soak off gel?

Do you want a gel system to be able offer an enhancement service with it, or mainly natural nails overlays, and do you want a Gel Polish too?

There are so many systems out there if you give us a bit more information we would be able to help more.

I would personally recommend Bio Sculpture. It is a great healthy gel treatment which encourages nail growth and leaves nails nice and strong. All my clients love it and they ask for it by name, a great range of colours too!

I never worked with Bio Sculpture, so forgive me if i ask a stupid question.
How can this gel encourage nail growth, since the nail is growing from the keratine cells created in the matrix, recieving the needed thing (to create keratine cells) from the blood. Am i missing something?

Is there a gel which is really strong??
Thanks in advance! Xxxx

Welcome to Salongeek!

You could have the most tough gel system in the world but if you don't structure the nail enhancement properly it won't be 'strong' in the real world. Too thick in the wrong place it will lift, too thin in the wrong place it will crack.
To achieve great enhancement design you gotta have great education.
For me the best education and the best gel systems come from CND. With CND's Brisa Gel and Brisa Lite our every Gel need is catered for :)
Good luck with what ever you decide!

Ahh thank you for your replys! I am CND trained in acrylic but I recently did a conversion course with entity.
I am looking for a strong gel mainly for overlays. A lot of my clients have enhancements and then continue to overlays once their own nail has grown xx

What system did you convert to?
Are you looking for a Hard Gel/Buff off system or a soak off gel?

Do you want a gel system to be able offer an enhancement service with it, or mainly natural nails overlays, and do you want a Gel Polish too?

There are so many systems out there if you give us a bit more information we would be able to help more.

Izzidoll I am looking for a hard gel rather than a soak off gel :) I am also trained in shellac xx

I use hand and nail harmonys gelish hard gel and my clients love it, also come in a few colours of builder gels so you match to clients skin tone too xx

Personally if I was you if you are CND trained in acrylics and shellac why not go for brisa gel? I don't use it, I use gelish hard gel but as you already CND products I think it would be worth your while using their hard gel or soak off brisa lite hard gel.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Latest posts

Back