Which gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lebelle

Reaction score
hi folks really need your advice looking into introducing gel polish into the salon which one.??????
shellec, gellux gellish. or any other spent most of day on the phone talking to the suppliers but they oviously want you to purchase their brand.
what do your clients ask for?
what brand offer value for money?
what brand offer good back up for the business ?
sorry for the long thread but would really appricate any infomation or advise anyone can offer :D

i have just brought gelicure from palmsextra, mainly because i like nubar polishes. im finding it lovely to work with.

Shellac all the way although have Gellux on at the mo and it appears to have looked as good and lasted as well... X

This question has been asked so many times on here I would do a search if I was you. Search tab above.

I will warn you though, if you think you are confused now, you will be even more confused when you have finished reading. There are just so many of them and everyone has an opinion. Then you will have the educators of the brands telling you to buy theirs as well.

Best thing to look at is what your clients will want. Range of colours, price, reputation of company etc. It's a bit like what nail polish should you use really.

I would hate to be trying to choose now with so many brands out there. Good luck!:wink2:

Latest posts

Back