Which is the best foot spa product & hand product ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdnaples

Reaction score
As a trainee nail tech i want to use products that are going to be with me for a long time.
I am particulary interested in spa products and so have found ME! Bath! which i love but have not used them as yet just read about them...I have a footsie bath that i use for pedicures and ME! Bath have the most amazing looking ice-cream spa boms that explode, fizzing in the bath, releasing aromatherapy oils which are very beneficial :) I just wonder if anyone on here has used them and what thier views are on ME! Products?

I am also looking for an excellent leg and foot mask and a hand mask something along the ME!Bath ! products. I want to offer great products as my plan is to selll the products not just for foot spa experience but also for home use for the client.

I'd love to hear what others are using and if they have used ME! Bath!

I do a lot research but it's always great to hear what other professionals use.:)

I looked into ME bath a while back, i wanted to offer ice-cream pedis but they seemed to be a bit expensive to use in treatments,
but nice looking though they would have been cool as retail items ,

As for footsie I love mine! Never let me down and new clients are always impressed when they see the liners :)

Www.lilmissbuffit.com
Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Hi, I use sparitual products, which I love. The smells are great & clients love them :)

I've never heard of ME! but I use CND which I love. My favourite collection is the Almond Spa Manicure... the products smell absolutely fantastic! x

I use Pure Fiji...amazing aromas...nice and oily...leaves skin feeling amazing but amazingly doesn't bother polish application or wear.

My absolute fave is the coconut pineapple. But I am from Florida, so kinda' goes with the territory! :o)

Bio Sculpture do a lovely range too.

Latest posts

Back