Which is the best waxing trainer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am currently a mobile spray tanner but want to start waxing. Which is the best place to get trained? I live in Poole, Dorset but will travel a short distance if neccesary.

Contact fellow geeks Collin or Kim Lawless, and they'll help steer you in the right direction for waxing training in your area.

HTHs

Contact fellow geeks Collin or Kim Lawless, and they'll help steer you in the right direction for waxing training in your area.

HTHs
or ZoZo (Zoe-Berins) Axiom (Andy-PR/independent)...He's your man for male intimate waxing :hug: ...apologies if I've forgotten/missed anyone else:hug:

Last edited:
andy rouillard is definately the best wax trainer. He is fantastic:green:

There is no best wax trainer!
There are a lot of wax trainers on here and they are all good in their own way.
Obviously they will have different techniques etc... but they are all excellent.
I had training with Kim and have watched Andy wax and whilst they both had their own technique for intimate male wax, they were both extremely competent and skilled and equally as good as the other.
I can't comment on the others as i haven't seen their work or trained with them but they all have excellent reputations.
You wont go far wrong with any of them :)

Latest posts

Back