Which is the better eyelash course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not get prices from all the lash companies and check what is included in the training. There are lots of companies out there.

for those looking for Flirties, it is now under a new website www.beautytrix.me

All info re prices and trainers can be found on there.

Thank you. It says on the flirties website that it is £100 but doesn't state how much the kit is to do the training. X

Thank you. It says on the flirties website that it is £100 but doesn't state how much the kit is to do the training. X

You are looking in the wrong section, for starter kits including training follow this link Flirties,eye lash,lash extensions and you can see the two kits that are available :I)) for anyone who is new to lashes :O))

I've seen alot of post regarding lashes needing to be filled every 3 wks... I had my lashes for over a yr and they only ever needed to be filled every 5/6 wks. Also I have applied lashes to clients and they lasted 4-5 wks .... I also am aware that lash groth changes from person to person.. Just wondering If their is a legal strength limit on glue distributed through the uk?

Latest posts

Back