Which keratin treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30sharon

Reaction score
hiya ive just went self employed in a salon and want to do keratin treatments ive used la brasiliana before but was wondering if there is a better one out there

Last edited:
hiya ive just went self employed in a salon and want to do keratin treatments ive used la brasiliana before but was wondering if there is a better one out there

Hiya,

I've just started using La Brasiliana, I must say I've done loads of research, and narrowed it down between that and Global Keratin, but La Brasiliana pipped to the post, but might try Global Keratin next time.

There were quite a few others but was put off becaused the general public could buy them, so did wonder about strength etc.

Be interested to see if you come up with any others, pls let me know

Sharon x

Haven't use La Brasiliana so can't compare but, we use Kerastraight in my salon

Hi

I use Beox and have fantastic results with it and the main selling point for me was that you can wash your hair after 24 hrs not 4 days. I have many clients who have had Global done before and prefer it when I have done it :)

I use global and personally i like it. i know that the not washing hair for 4 days is a pain but i find it really does tame crazy hair. However washing after 24 hours seems alot more customer friendly!!!:lol:
I would be interested to compare treatments , do any of the other brands do tester sizes as they are all so expensive just to do research !!!

i think brasilian keratin hair treament is the most used..
i have read about LIQUID KERATIN HAIR TREATMENT but i have'nt tried..
so why bother for any other treatment if you already have the best..:)

Kimmy Shop Promotional Code

Last edited:
thanks everyone i will keep u posted on what i end up getting its just so expensive to buy in i wanted to see if i could do it on offer to try and get my clients and new client to try it

Hi

I use Beox and have fantastic results with it and the main selling point for me was that you can wash your hair after 24 hrs not 4 days. I have many clients who have had Global done before and prefer it when I have done it :)

hiya angelemma ive just looked beox up online wow 1000mls bottle for 200 quid god that good ( i think lol) ive took a copy of there number im going to give them a call 2morro i will keep u posted how many mls per head is it 60 ? i also think its great that you can wash it after 24hrs

hiya angelemma ive just looked beox up online wow 1000mls bottle for 200 quid god that good ( i think lol) ive took a copy of there number im going to give them a call 2morro i will keep u posted how many mls per head is it 60 ? i also think its great that you can wash it after 24hrs

I applied La Brasiliana to my hair Thursday evening and have had 4 days of hell, had to celebrate my 40th Birthday yesterday with wet look hair yesterday, today was pure bliss, washing it. The results are great, I also use any product I buy on myself. Have got to say did look at the 24hr washing, and now I've experienced the 4 worst days of my life it does look inviting!!

well ive just order beox keratin treatment but was just thinking do i need to do anything about the insurance or im i covered with the insurance that ive already got can anyone help ? im so excited about doing this but i was really surprised i called roung some salons just to see what they were charging and one salon told me 40 pounds then when she told me what they did it was PERM LOTION they were using and how it was just the same as getting a perm but to straghtin instead god some poor clients will be getting this done

today i done a beox treatment on a girl with mega hair she had millions of thick frizzy hair but i felt it was really hard to dry it was as if her her was greasy even after i went over it with the irons is it ment to feel like that or have i used too much product ?

Sharon did you get my message?

You have to blow dry the treatment into the clients hair really well, even though it's quite hard! Medium heat only, and keep going over and over and then when you use the ghd's after it is very soft and silky with minimum amount of tack. Once washed 24hrs later you will see how gorgeous it is!!

hiya emma i did thanks ive sent u a reply :)

Hiya thought I would le you know on this thread, as I'd forgotten to post on this one, la Brasilianan was great after 1st wash, think I was just so happy to wash it, but over a couple of washes I realised it hadn't taken at all, but I do think that was my own fault as I did it when I didn't have much time, so will have another go when I wont need to wash it for 4 days.

Can you tell me where you purchased the Beox, as 24hrs is so much more enticing that 4 days:eek:

well spoke to my client 2day that had mega hair im sooo glad to say she doesnt have mega hair anymore she said its really smooth shiny and looks like half the amount she normally has she loves it and would def get it done again :) im cant wait to do an other one now

Hiya thought I would le you know on this thread, as I'd forgotten to post on this one, la Brasilianan was great after 1st wash, think I was just so happy to wash it, but over a couple of washes I realised it hadn't taken at all, but I do think that was my own fault as I did it when I didn't have much time, so will have another go when I wont need to wash it for 4 days.

Can you tell me where you purchased the Beox, as 24hrs is so much more enticing that 4 days:eek:

sorry forgot to say i got it from salon connect there is a web site there is also a web site for beox that i found useful beox uk

used too much product if greasy...

I use the Global Keratin Treatment mainly because of the Juvexin!!! there is totally no smoking, no horrible smell and I dont have to use a fan for the treatment... My client is very comfortable and relaxed during the process. Juvexin is the key to this treatment

I use the Global Keratin Treatment mainly because of the Juvexin!!! there is totally no smoking, no horrible smell and I dont have to use a fan for the treatment... My client is very comfortable and relaxed during the process. Juvexin is the key to this treatment

What is juvexin. Is it only in Global Keratin Treatment & not Beox?

Latest posts

Back