Which logo should I use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it, especially if its going to be in an opaque white bottle. I think its classy, I don't think colour is a necessity at all, I mean look at Mac's logo? Couldn't be simpler!! And anyway,as you say its going to sell itself, as clients will be getting a "try-me" in the salon. I wish you the very best of luck with it,and would love to see a pic of the finished product! :)

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

To get this is prospective this just a shampoo I'm having done by options ltd, this not going to be sold in stores or online.

I'm only selling to clients, and this not my company logo.

As its just my on personal retail line to clients I don't want colour.

This the one I have gone for And don't feel it looks cheap! View attachment 65751

This font is nicer... I didnt say it looked cheap to offend you! So hope you havent taken it like that, im a say it how it is girl ha ha!! - sadly not enough people seem to do this any more ;-)

i too would love to see the end result!

out of curiosity do options design this for you? x

This is the finishes result:)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402328704.714835.jpg

Well done must be so nice to have it done. Lovely bottles the lids/pumps make them!
Is the font different on the one with the silver top for a reason? I like that one best :)

Thanks!
I'm also looking at options skin care range too (samples should be arriving this week) so will post pictures of those too.

Latest posts

Back