Which Martha Stewart glitter?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonebear

Reaction score
You have all inspired me and I'm going to have a go at rockstar nails and from reading all your threads I think I'm going to by some Martha Stewart Glitter from Hobbycraft. I have to buy online as have no shop near me but there is lots of different names to choose from and I can't zoom in enough to see the glitters. I am looking for very fine glitter -
Should I be buying the irridessent tinsel glitter?
I dont want to end up with large glitter pieces.
Thanks x

Don't know which you need but it's non the tinsel these are like little strands I think! Y
Try the fine glitter.

I got their own brand fine glitter and it is lovely x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

You have all inspired me and I'm going to have a go at rockstar nails and from reading all your threads I think I'm going to by some Martha Stewart Glitter from Hobbycraft. I have to buy online as have no shop near me but there is lots of different names to choose from and I can't zoom in enough to see the glitters. I am looking for very fine glitter -
Should I be buying the irridessent tinsel glitter?
I dont want to end up with large glitter pieces.
Thanks x

Hi stonebear, I'm having a blast doing rockstar nails. You are going to love doing them, too. I purchased the Martha Stewart glitters in the 24 pack. It's the perfect fineness (is that even a word???) for nails.

I also used the glitter today to decorate my mom's birthday card envelope. :D

I have both the Martha Stewart 24 pack "Essential Glitters" and the 12 pack of "Iridescent Glitters" (not tinsel). The iridescent ones look better on nails. However, the best glitter I have found so far is NSI Cotton Candy from the Las Vegas range I think. It looks pink in the jar but looks fab on just about any colour, really iridescent and bling!

Latest posts

Back