Which massage course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keeleyp

Reaction score
Hi I have my level 2 VCTC qualification, but when applying for jobs I am being asked if I have my level 3.
I have been advised If i do the massage part of level 3 this would help in my job search.

Can anyone help, as there are so many massage courses, but not sure what one I need?

Kind regards

Keeley

Hi I have my level 2 VCTC qualification, but when applying for jobs I am being asked if I have my level 3.
I have been advised If i do the massage part of level 3 this would help in my job search.

Can anyone help, as there are so many massage courses, but not sure what one I need?

Kind regards

Keeley

Are you sure it's level 2?
I did my Swedish massage qualification in 2007 with VTCT and it's a level 3...
Rhiannon x

The NVQ level 3 massage route would be a good option because you'll learn massage and also hot stones, indian head and aromatherapy as well as other things to make up the full qualification.

this will help you applying for jobs because when people ask if you have your level 3 you'll be able to say yes :)

an nvq 3 in beauty that follows a general route would also be an option (you'd cover massage but then also maybe epilation, facial and body electricals for example)

or you could do a course just on massage....I guess it depends what direction you want to take and whether you want to study full or part time.

Hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back