Which micro current machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle_Beauty_

Reaction score
Hi, Just wondering if anyone can give me their opinions on the following micro current machines please: Body Ultimate Facial Toning System and Carlton Ultra Visage, has any one seen good results with either machine?

I may be a little biased as I am the trainer for Carlton Professional..! But I can say that we've had our machine on the market for years, and have always had amazing results with it. If you'd like any further details please just ask, I'm happy to advise (and I'll try to be as unbiased as possible from now on!)

Thanks for your input :) I'm really interested in the ultra visage, is there any where I can find some more detailed information as I can't seem to find much on the Carlton website.

Thanks again

Give the girls in the office a call, they're lovely and won't bite! I would speak to you myself but I'm not in the office as I have a few days off. They can send you the brochure, client leaflet and the manual via email if you wish, so you can have a good read up, and I will be back in the office on Monday if you have any questions.

We bought a caci ultimate brand new a few years ago. It does what it says but then introduced to Nuskin galvanic spa for face and body, its amazing and although its a different current/machine type we hardly use caci as the results with this is so amazing! for a saving of £9,500, wish we had known about it before!

We bought a caci ultimate brand new a few years ago. It does what it says but then introduced to Nuskin galvanic spa for face and body, its amazing and although its a different current/machine type we hardly use caci as the results with this is so amazing! for a saving of £9,500, wish we had known about it before!

Yes, but as you're "partnered with Nu skin enterprises" (as quoted from your bio), that's hardly independent unbiased advice!!

Latest posts

Back