Which MOBILE spray tanning machine do you use.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameo Val

Reaction score
If you are running a mobile tanning business, could I please ask which machine you are using, and if you have any problems with it. Many thanks.

I use the Vani-t spray units & have no troubles at all.
Transports well, works well....All's well :)

HtH

XX J XX

I use the minimist machine. This all came as part of my kit from Tantrick. The machine and everything else I need (except the pop up tent) can be carried easily in the bag supplied.
I haven't had the machine very long but I went for the minimist (and Tantrick) because of the reliability amongst other things

HTH

Thanks you two, appreciate your answers. My one concern with what I read about all HLVP units is that fact that they are noisey. Wonder if this will be off putting to the clients. Are there any types of machings which are quieter.

Thanks you two, appreciate your answers. My one concern with what I read about all HLVP units is that fact that they are noisey. Wonder if this will be off putting to the clients. Are there any types of machings which are quieter.

The Minimist is about the same volume as a hoover. Its over and done with very quickly and I have found that it hasn't been a problem in my case with my clients. The Whispermist is slighter quieter due to have it's turbine enclosed in a larger casing but there isn't much in it really.

I have been using the mini-mist since i trained with TanTrick 9 months ago, its been fantastic and has very little over spray which is an important factor to consider when choosing your machine. I have no regrets about my machine whatsoever!!

Latest posts

Back