Which nail cleanser to use with IBX?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carla-laa

Reaction score
I know a lot of people use CND's scrubfresh to cleanse the nails during IBX treatments but I don't use/have that.
I use INK products and I guess their dehydrater would be the equivalent to scrubfresh? Just doesn't seem right to use that with IBX though as it dries the nail out!
Or could I use my INK gel cleanser?
As you can probably tell, I'm confused!
Any help would be much appreciated, I'm desperate to try my new IBX out!

Use your ink dehydrator which is the equivalent of CND Scrub Fresh. It works the same. I use both and use IBX ☺

The whole point is to dry the nail out.

CND scrub fresh is a cleanser & dehydrator. Yes it dehydrates the nail but only temporarily, whilst you get your product on.

Thank you so much for your replies, I shall use the dehydrater then.
I guess by the end of the treatment the nails won't look dehydrated, and I can finish off by applying dadi'oil can't I?

You need to try Famous Names Cinnatize!!!! Cinnatize is a Nail Cleanser/Sanitizer and pathogen remover. Cinnatize also has natural cinnamon leaf extract which has the ability to fight surface bacteria, while also giving a very pleasant smell!!! Cinnatize does not leave the nail and skin looking chalky white! Cinnatize is a 3 in 1 cleanser, Cleanses, can be used to remove the inhibition layer after your gel polishes and gels and is an amazing polish remover!

She needs dehydrater not cleanser.

Cinnatize is also a dehydrator, it contains IPA and acetone.

I just looked it up. Hadn't heard of it. Sounds lovely but I don't see any info on it acting as a cleansing wipe to remove inhibition layer? It says it's a deep cleansing sanitizer and pathogen remover. I love the thought of cinnamon though.

It is brand new and made by Famous Names as IBX is. If you get a chance-try it, works brilliantly!

You need to try Famous Names Cinnatize!!!! Cinnatize is a Nail Cleanser/Sanitizer and pathogen remover. Cinnatize also has natural cinnamon leaf extract which has the ability to fight surface bacteria, while also giving a very pleasant smell!!! Cinnatize does not leave the nail and skin looking chalky white! Cinnatize is a 3 in 1 cleanser, Cleanses, can be used to remove the inhibition layer after your gel polishes and gels and is an amazing polish remover!
Ooooh think I'm gonna have to get me some of this, sounds super!
Thank you Linda x

I read about this when I was ordering the ibx system from Louella Belle, does sound a great product...

Latest posts

Back