Which nail lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for all your replies.

The 18g is definitely out of my price range as just starting up but am going to pay the extra and get the LED 5-45.

Hopefully it's a purchase I'll only have to make once :) xx

Thank you.

Ideally £100 or less.

I keep thinking should I invest in the gelish one but it's so expensive when starting out and I'll be mobile so need something light x

I recently bought a Gelish lamp from Sallys wholesale on a VAT free day. it was £129.99 or something like that. Its so small and appt for mobile! I love it. Cures all 5 fingers at once in 35 seconds!
Love It !

I waited until nail harmony had a vat free day and the 18g cost me £250 x

I googled the model/requirements of the Gelish one and it bought up this on eBay - bought and love it! Does exactly the same job! It's the same but unbranded that's why it's cheaper.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291236476303

I googled the model/requirements of the Gelish one and it bought up this on eBay - bought and love it! Does exactly the same job! It's the same but unbranded that's why it's cheaper.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291236476303

It still probably isn't the same as the gelish lamp unfortunately as wattage doesn't necessarily mean the same wavelength/range/depth etc and is likely to be under or over curing the gel. I know everyone speaks very highly of the 18g but the 5-45 really is a good alternative if your budget doesn't stretch to an 18g level!

Hi, I am wondering the exact same thing 'which lamp?' been reading through 100's of threads. Did you go for the 5-45 lamp? as i'm same as you, finding the 18g a bit pricey at the moment, however maybe if I can catch the VAT free day on the Harmony website that would be a big saving.

Im using OPI UV lamp at the moment and taking forever compared to LED so need to upgrade and I use both OPI Gelcolour & Gelish - but looking at expanding my Gelish collection as really love the colour choice, application & longevity.

xx

I got the Gelish led 5-45 in the end.

Glad I did - it's fab! x

Latest posts

Back