which nail tips are the best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilolilly

Reaction score
hi geeks
what nail tips would you suggest using, at the moment i use star nails, due to being trained with them, i would be grateful for all suggestion.
thanks
lisa :D

Hi Again!

I love Velocity by Creative, they seem to suit many clients and have a nice "feel" about them - sorry that wasn't technical - but they are not as brittle and thick feeling as many others :D

I am not sure if they will send you samples - guess you could see them at a Beauty fair though! Good luck in your "tip Search". :!:

Lesleyx

For many years I used Creative's Formation Tips. I'm now using EzFlow, so I'm using their Leisure Tips and Glass Leisure Tips. I also have their Classic French Tips, but I've only used them a few times.

If you ring and ask, they may send samples. We certainly used to, although it was a 'mixed bag', so you didn't necessarily get all the sizes but certainly enough to get the feel of the tip.

Velocity is a great tip and the number one seller although No 1 used to be Formation, but that has been beaten into second place.

Velocity is a micro well tip that blends very fast indeed. Most of the 'pre-tailoring work has been done for you and it suits 99% of nail types and as it is slightly tapered it gives a very sleek look to either a square form or oval (cuts way down on filing and shaping). It comes in natural, clear or French White.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back