Which one which one????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellsbells86

Reaction score
which is the best product to use??????

salon system - thai

CND - Almond

Priadara

Cuccio - milk and honey

im swaying more to cnd but not sure and are they cost effective or do you have to put prices up depnding what you use?

im so lost in which is better and more cost effective??

which is the best product to use??????

salon system - thai

CND - Almond

Priadara

Cuccio - milk and honey

im swaying more to cnd but not sure and are they cost effective or do you have to put prices up depnding what you use?

im so lost in which is better and more cost effective??

Hi hun,

i personally use cuccio milk and honey and i love it! imo it is reasonably priced, does the job is is supposed to and my clients always comment on how lovely it smells and feels.

i cant comment on the others as i havent tried them but i do highly recommend cuccio!

hth,

Jodie x x

You will hear me repeat over and over again--it is not what product is best, it is what product works best for you!

Hi

I use Cuccio Milk & Honey.. for the same reasons as Jodie posted above. It is a good cost effective product. I also use OPI products, which work well too but are more expensive. Which range i use, depends on what the client wants/prefers.

I haven't used CND for anything other than Shellac, so can't pass comment other than to say it is a hugely respected brand with techs, and if i were not offering complete OPI and Cuccio and wanted to replace brands, it would be with CND.

All the best

Its cnd for me every time. I qualified with cnd over 11 years ago and wouldnt use any thing else. In this industry you get what you pay for!!

CND 100%,,,I trained with them, trust them, respect them as a company and their values, I find my clients see professionalism by me using 100% CND products from mani to pedi to L&P prep, brushes etc.

Find a brand you love, believe and have faith in and you wont go far wrong x

If i go for cuccio? which one there is milk and honey or pomegrante and fig there two i cant decide between.
I want to create a luxury spa experience but not sure which "smell"?

I've tried CND and Cuccio.
Honestly, I think texture-wise when doing the massage and all that, I prefer cuccio. But scent-wise I like CND's Almond better.

Latest posts

Back