Which perm lotion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

franC

Reaction score
Need to pick the brains of Geeks who perm regularly!
The lady in my salon currently uses:
Wella Perform - coloured hair
Goldwell biolife- coloured sensitive
Goldwell biolife- resistant, grey
Goldwell topform biocurl - normal, fine, highlighted
Goldwell topform biocurl- resistant

So the problem is that Wella Perform is discontinued and the new L'oreal Dulcia seems too weak.
We are looking for a cheaper perm which has a good curl but leaves a soft texture to the hair- no crunchiness!

The ones our local Capital stocks are indola 4x4, schwartzkofp hydrowave/glamourwave and avec pro.

Any suggestions?

I use the wella curl it

I use the wella curl it

Ooh, me too - love it. Also like the wave-it and straighten-it part of the range. I use more Wave-it than anything else but have had good, consistent results with them all.

See I need a good strong perm for resistant hair but doesn't soften the hair to much as on condition, my ladies hair is resistant but very soft! I'm currently on biolife, who is nice but not strong enough! Curl softens to much after 3-4 weeks

Zotos or acclaim by zotos all the way! Sure Zotos do a couple of alkaline pw's, one called quantum?? And design freedom which is firm! ;)

So in the end we tried the Schwartkopf hydrowave and we like it. For a cheaper perm it gives and good hold with a soft texture.:lol:

I've found Alan Howard's own brand the best perm yet and I've tried lots of different ones!!! Xxx

See I need a good strong perm for resistant hair but doesn't soften the hair to much as on condition, my ladies hair is resistant but very soft! I'm currently on biolife, who is nice but not strong enough! Curl softens to much after 3-4 weeks
use biocurl! xx

Latest posts

Back