Which pre bonded extensions to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lebelle

Reaction score
hi looking for some advise.. have a client that wants extension and getting an ex junior to come in and do the service ( she is now qualified 3 years),
and i will be getting the extension in. looking at different companyies so any recommendation would be gratfully received . :?:

Hi. There's a thread on here called 'Best extension suppliers, let's clear up the confusion' or something along those lines. It is maybe a little outdated now though as suppliers seem to change In popularity from time to time. There are so many threads and similarly so many opinions! It also depends what price range you are looking at. There a lots of extensions who offer different ranges from budget to luxury so I guess it's you/your clients choice how much you want to spend v's the reputation you want for the quality of the hair. For luxury I always use Tasha Jacks although they are expensive, the hair is truly beautiful European. I also like Celebrity Elite for my mid range, again lovely hair and double drawn to boot. For 'budget' I'm currently trialling Bonita hair and six weeks in I'm loving it. Still silky soft and have only lost four bonds through natural hair regeneration. The above are only my personal opinion and I can't speak for other geeks but maybe it will give you a place to start. Good luck xx

Agree completely with you supplier choices, i also like foxy for their range of colours xxx Can go wrong with the 4 x

Latest posts

Back